Eat too much steamboats recently? Beware of your cholesterol, which will lead to cardiovascular diseases (心血管疾病). Below are 5 easy steps to prevent it.
- Eat less internal organ, shell seafood, and red meat *
- Eat less steamboat, oily stuff.
- Each more beans, nuts, grains, vegetables, and fruits.
- Do exercise 30 minutes every day.
- Have yearly medical checkup. Those having cardiovascular diseases should check every 3-6 months.
* Red meat means those meats having red colour when they are raw, e.g. tuna, cow, sheep. White meats are such as chicken, rabbit, and pig. It doesn’t mean that red meat is always bad. The definition can change from time to time and is depended on culture.